THE REAL TORQUE CUT-SHEET
The Torque™ is a high intensity interval trainer that works the whole body through a complete push and pull resistance motion, utilizing resistance in the modes of both flexion and extension.
The Real Torque™ is a ground-based, multi-joint, interval trainer that uses isokinetic resistance in both the sagittal and frontal planes of motion.
- Proven results with short intervals (20-60 repetitions≈20-60 seconds
- Performance training
- Solid athletic base
- Stamina improvement
- Assured muscular hypertrophy – trapezius, deltoids, pectorals, biceps, abdominals, obliques, forearms, quadriceps, gastrocnemius muscles, latissimus dorsi, triceps brachii, gluteal muscles, hamstrings, quads, calves, shin and foot
- Physical Therapy
- Rubber feet
- Requires 3⁄4” wrench
- Workout regimen
- Upper body focus
- 2-arm linear push/pull
- 2-arm alternating push/pull
- Unilateral movement
- Single arm linear push/pull
- Transfer of energy
- Single arm lateral push/pull
- Alternating arms
- Double power punches
- Alternating arms
- Side to side
- Surface cleaning
- Check pads and handle grips for wear and replace as needed
- Silicone lubricant on the tubing of the adjustment slides
- Grease on bearings and zerk fittings as needed
- Silicone spray around urethane bushings where bolt goes through metal insert
- A robust, ground based performance machine that provides resistance in both flexion and extension of the athlete’s movement, concentric and eccentric contractions.
- A ground based performance machine that provides resistance through isokinetic pistons that respond in kind to the athlete’s degree of intensity of flexion and extension.
- Used by professional, Olympic and collegiate sports of all disciplines (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, MMA fighters, track and field, etc.).
- Purchased and trained on by individual elite athletes.
- Purchased and trained on by actors to prepare for stunts, conditioning, strength and physique.
- Requires no adjustment for stature.
- Assembled - 42”(W) X 54”(L) X 48”(H)
- Shipped (pallet) - 46"(W) X 72"(L) X 51"(H)
- Weight - 300lbs
- Steel frame square tubing 2.50" x 2.50"
- Rubber vinyl deck
- Robust bearings (>10 year lifespan)
- MIG .035 wire welded
- Powder coated finish (baked on at 400 degrees)
- Matte Black
- High Gloss Black
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Red
- High Gloss Blue
- High Gloss Green
- High Gloss Yellow