THE REAL JUMPER CUT-SHEET
The Real Jumper™ is a high intensity interval trainer that allows full spectrum training of an athlete's Stretch Shortening Cycle while reducing the impact of traditional ballistic jump plyometrics.
The Real Jumper™ is a ground-based, multi-joint, interval trainer that uses isokinetic resistance through a single center mounted piston on an adjustable yoke.
- Proven results with short intervals (20-60 repetitions≈20-60 seconds
- Performance training
- Solid athletic base
- Stamina improvement
- Assured muscular hypertrophy – trapezius, deltoids, pectorals, biceps, abdominals, obliques, forearms, quadriceps, gastrocnemius muscles, latissimus dorsi, triceps brachii, gluteal muscles, hamstrings, quads, calves, shin and foot
- Physical Therapy
- Rubber feet
- Requires 3⁄4” wrench
- Wheel kit for easy movability
- 2 platforms for variation of exercise
- Workout regimen
- Squat 1
- Standard - Static Base
- Standard - Explosive Jump
- Squat 2
- Pistol - Static Base
- Pistol - Explosive Jump
- Squat 3
- Split - Static Base
- Split - Explosive Jump
- Surface cleaning
- Check pads and handle grips for wear and replace as needed
- Silicone lubricant on the tubing of the adjustment slides
- Grease on bearings and zerk fittings as needed
- Silicone spray around urethane bushings where bolt goes through metal insert
- A high intensity interval trainer that allows athletes to create more complex exercise circuits by alternating platform transitions.
- A ground-based, performance trainer that uses isokinetic resistance through a single center mounted piston on an adjustable yoke.
- Used by professional, Olympic and collegiate sports of all disciplines (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, MMA fighters, track and field, etc.).
- Purchased and trained on by individual elite athletes.
- Purchased and trained on by actors to prepare for stunts, conditioning, strength and physique.
- 3 position adjustable yoke
- Assembled - 32”(W) X 72”(L) X 45”(H)
- Shipped (pallet) - 35"(W) X 84"(L) X 51"(H)
- Weight - 335lbs
- Steel frame square tubing 2.50" x 2.50"
- (2) Rubber vinyl deck
- Robust bearings (>10 year lifespan)
- MIG .035 wire welded
- Powder coated finish (baked on at 400 degrees)
- Matte Black
- High Gloss Black
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Red
- High Gloss Blue
- High Gloss Green
- High Gloss Yellow